From time to time Richard H. Waxman, P.C. publishes newsletters concerning various employment law topics. Some examples may be found by clicking on the following links:
- Contract Requirements for Commissioned Salespeople
- Down Sizing
- Employee Handbooks
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Wage Notification Requirements (January 2012 Update)
- Restrictive Covenants: An Effective Way To Prevent Employees From Appropriating Your Business.
- When an Employee Owes Money to your Company
- Misclassified Independent Contractors: A New Risk Under the Affordable Care Act
- Employers’ Risk in the Hiring Process
- New Federal Independent Contractor Standards
- New York Wage Theft Prevention Act
- 2019 Employee Manual Newsletter
We hope you find these to be informative and helpful.